Junior Wholesale Manager, Full Time
- 1-2 years relevant experience in luxury fashion
- have the right to live and work in the UK
- able to commute to south east london 5 days a week
To apply please email CV, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Results-driven with a track record of previous success in delivering profitable revenue growth.
- Strong team player with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to foster positive working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Highly organised and proactive with analytical and numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate issues, develop solutions and make decisions that are effective and timely.
- An excellent brand ambassador with great product/brand knowledge when representing Chopova Lowena during showrooms and events.
- Must have 1-2 years of relevant experience with a luxury fashion brand.
- Advanced computer skills – Mac OS, G-Suite, Microsoft Office and Zedonk experience essential.
- Manage, nurture and build strong relationships with existing and new accounts. Deliver outstanding day-to-day client management, by handling day-to-day queries ie. reorders/exchanges/returns from wholesale clients.
- Drive business with existing wholesale accounts, and follow up on new client leads. Manage special projects, capsules or exclusive orders, and organise in-store events and installations.
- Use Zedonk to produce order confirmations, invoices and packing lists, and work with the Finance Team to keep all wholesale financial and payment information tracked and up to date.
- Oversee shipping and logistics. Responsible for booking and communicating shipments to stores.
- Communicate with our factories to ensure that shipments are processed within agreed delivery dates, taking corrective action as necessary and to communicate any delays or issues with orders to the relevant clients in a timely manner.
- Execute seasonal sales campaigns in Paris – organising showroom set-ups, booking appointments, managing the creation of line sheets and order forms, setting OTBs, and leading wholesale appointments with buyers, to build and place orders.
- Identify opportunities to further brand awareness by coordinating the wholesale strategy in line with social media, press and e-commerce channels. Produce all relevant material used for staff training, styling guides, and informational brand packs.
- Evaluate and develop sales strategies and an overarching sales model for our brand.
- Compile and monitor retail selling performance reports while proactively suggesting relevant reorders and ideas to utilise stock liability.
- Support with all Off Price sales events, accounts and initiatives, building customer guides for carry overs, special items, communicating about one off pieces etc.
- Compiling a seasonal competitive market analysis, addressing the brand’s strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for development and work on assessing and providing feedback on performance:
- Analyse past best-sellers, and which products perform well in which markets.
- Advise on range planning to maximise sales in relevant regions.
- Suggest opportunities for products we do not currently make.
- Request OTB budgets and/or budget projections at the beginning of the season, and confidently negotiate payment terms, shipping and brand terms.
- Grow knowledge in key markets and where there could be opportunities.
- Research market potential of territories, prospect relevant clients to management and negotiate suitable brand positioning.
About the Brand:
Chopova Lowena is known for its harmonious juxtapositions, subtly combining modernity and nostalgia, luxury and kitsch, craftsmanship and humour. Skin-tight layers of brightly printed mesh are paired with their signature Bulgarian pleats in wool and nylon. Big, sturdy belts double as mini-skirts underneath delicate harnesses made from metal hardware. Voluminous, puffy sleeves embellish the utilitarian outerwear. Leather is stamped with humorous safety instructions, while trophy flags capture absurd clichés.
We have an anthropological approach to design, observing traditional customs and re-imagining them through a modern lens. Our design ethos stems from a desire to work with niche and forgotten techniques, and to collaborate with craftsmen in small Eastern-European and English communities. By working closely with skilled artisans, we aim to preserve disappearing crafts.
We were founded by Emma Chopova and Laura Lowena, who graduated from the MA Fashion at Central Saint Martins in 2017 with the Samsung Fashion and Design Fund and the L’Oréal Professional Bursary. Finalists in the H&M Design Award, and in 2018 won the OTB Award at International Talent Support (ITS). Most recently in 2020 winners of the LVMH Prize.
Chopova Lowena is sold globally to 50+ stockists including Ssense.com, Matchesfashion.com, Dover Street Market, Bergdorf Goodman and Nordstrom.